Join the SAG Team
It is important for Special Applications Group to express who we are because the company identity represents its credentials. This is what sets SAG apart from others and ultimately ensures its success in a highly competitive market.
SAG is a winning team!
SAG is always seeking goal-oriented, dynamic performers with skill sets that support the company core capabilities in aviation, operations, plans, training, homeland security and intelligence. The company’s global team of former conventional and Special Operations officers and military personnel, subject matter experts and industry professionals bring an unmatched level of strategic experience which set very favorable conditions for continued growth in the post 9/11 era.
Special Applications Group is committed to providing a benefits program that is both competitive and flexible. It offers comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous paid time off and educational assistance. Highlights include:
- Medical and dental insurance: SAG contributes towards employee/family member premiums
- Company paid vision plan for employees; SAG contributes towards family member premiums
- Company paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) participation with generous company match and no vesting period
- Tuition-reimbursement program
- Generous paid time-off program
- Employee Assistance program
- Benevolence support to charities close to our employees
Equal Opportunity Employer
Special Applications Group, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for a position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, veterans/reserve/national guard, genetic information or any other similarly protected status. We also comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria. Applicants selected may be subjected to a US Government security investigation before being hired. US citizenship may be required for employment.